clicks

"We all want glitter in our lives": Inès Reg returns on the incredible success of his skit on Instagram



"We all want glitter in our lives": Inès Reg returns on the incredible success of his skit on Instagram



Screaming to his darling Kevin to "put glitter in his life" in a recent viral video on Instagram, the young comedian Inès Reg quickly became a small social phenomenon. But who is the one that all TV shows are snapping up today?
It is undoubtedly the tube of this end of summer, the sensation of the moment, the buzz of the comeback: the humorist Inès Reg has managed the tour de force to literally explode on social networks through small comic videos ( devoted to her daily life with her husband Kevin) published on her Instagram account (which currently displays almost one million subscribers!).

Like Nabilla and her famous "No but hello, what ?!", the sparkling Ines and her darling Kevin to whom she asks to "put glitter in her life" (in a video - visible below - which has been viewed more than 2 million times) has also become a small phenomenon of society on the beaches of France and Navarre, it was discovered by the general public during the last festival Marrakech
In an interview with Brut on Tuesday, September 3, the 27-year-old comedian said of the media and popular runaway: "Basically, I'm a comedian and we all expect to have this buzz or this huge shot of light on us, you see, this big shot of light has allowed me to bring a lot of followers and suddenly, it is now that everything is played.It's where I have to show them what I do, to work crazy so that all these people come to see my show. "









His show, entitled Hors standards, is currently being performed at the Théâtre Le République, in Paris. A real leap into the void for the young woman who, pushed by her sister to start, decided to change her life less than five years ago, as she explains in the same interview: "I was a leader in holiday club, I did water aerobics and everything, it's uncertain, you do not know when you're going to succeed, make a living, I was lucky to have parents who followed me I did the Florent classes, then open scenes, and then I started going back to the Jamel Comedy Club. " And after the Marrakesh of Laughter, suddenly arrives this famous video, posted a little by chance at the end of August without imagining for a single moment the buzz that she was going to generate: "I looked at it, that made me laugh because, frankly , 'ceiling moldings', the word made me laugh I think it's cool, it'll be another video I did not expect it to be so bad at this point ... J' was shocked. "
And if you were still wondering if Kevin was an imaginary lover or the real companion of the young woman, know that it is Kevin Debonne, also humorist and co-author of the texts of his wife, because yes, the two acolytes are married (since September 2018): "Kevin really exists", she continues on the site of Brut. "He's my co-author and at the same time and especially my husband, it's our delusions, that's how we work, Kevin, he ended up in top tweet, he was too crazy. showed him my growing followers, he said to me: 'But it's me who is in top tweet, it's me Kevin.' He was mad! "

Like these many fans, and those who discover this small ray of sunshine, which brings a humor and a lightness welcome in this fall autumn.

Commentaires

Articles les plus consultés